Sir Thomas Fearnley Cup [Edit]

The Sir Thomas Fearnley Cup was donated in 1950 by Sir Thomas Fearnley, a former member of the International Olympic Committee. It was to be awarded to a sports club or local sports association who had performed meritorious achievement in the service of the Olympic Movement. The Sir Thomas Fearnley Cup was awarded yearly from 1951-63, save for 1957, and then was given out in 1967 and 1972 only. The Trophy was discontinued after a decision made at the 75th IOC Session in Wien (Vienna) in 1974.

Holders: